SGA Updates and Week Ahead
Student Government Association Recap: Week of November 4th.
- The J. Cole concert took place at the Boston Royale and more than 900 students were present for this concert. We’d like to give a huge thanks to the Concert Committee for putting together this amazing show!
- SGA will be hosting an Open Forum on November 19th on behalf of all commuter students. The Open Forum will take place from 1-3pm at the C. Walsh Theater! Make sure to stop by to chat with us, and discuss your concerns. All are welcome!
Recap of the SGA Meeting: November 7th, 2013
- SGA is currently looking for students who qualify for Work Study, and would be interested in working at the SGA Office.
- NESAD Students will soon have some of their artwork displayed around the Mildred F. Sawyer Library for all students to see.
- During the meeting an idea was presented about possibly having an SGA App called Campus Orb that would serve to update students about events, and organizations around campus.
For inquiries to the SGA, contact them at: email@example.com